Tuesday 4 December 2012

'Keep your head, heels and standards high'

Now I know the above saying is probably the most overused Twitter bio (9 times out of 10 appearing to be a contradictory joke...) but with these new babies my head will certainly be held high.

I'd been looking for a pair of black ankle strap wedges for weeks (I'm picky about the strap being attached to the very top of the shoe, not half way down) and stumbled across these on ASOS - reduced! I'd seen them a while ago but was a bit strapped for cash at the time, so to come back and see them reduced made my day. The gold wedge makes them perfect for Christmas. (Yes, I realise this is very apt after my last post, I just had to spread the joy)

Speaking of the Christmas season, this nail varnish (Models Own Hedkandi range - Ibiza Mix) is the glitziest nail polish around, also perfect for the party season.

Bises,

Riona

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...