Wednesday 5 December 2012

SNOW!

It's finally here! Even if it is only about two inches, snow is a sure fire way to put everyone in the Christmassy mood. Of course there are downs as well as ups, E.G. the menacing group of boys standing outside college waiting to bombard innocent students with snow balls.

How else can you get in the Christmassy mood?

1) Order your Christmas dress, if you haven't already - ASOS currently have free next day delivery, if you want to get in there ASAP.
2) Try Starbucks' winter range. Four words - salted caramel hot chocolate. Who'd have thought salt and caramel would make such a great combination?
3) Buy an embarrassing Christmas jumper in a charity shop. Jolly Brown in Hitchin also sells some great ones. (Although Christmas jumpers don't actually seem to be labelled as 'embarrassing' anymore, as every second person seems to have one...)
4) Decorate some ginger bread men. I'm not really sure why gingerbread men are associated with Christmas but they're still fun.
5) Try going to a Christmas carol service! They're so cute and traditional and almost always are followed by refreshments.

This is my road and garden today (I have no idea whose green banger of a car is outside my house) and my outfit. Yes I'm wearing shorts, I will not be beaten.

Bises,

Riona



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...