Monday 17 December 2012

First University Offer!

Hello non-existent readers!

I got my first University offer today! I've been checking my emails as if my life depends on it for the last few weeks in hope of good news and finally I've received a conditional offer from Royal Holloway, University of London! (to study French and English Literature)


How gorgeous is that building? Seriously reminiscent of Hogwarts, the University was originally a women-only institution (love a bit of feminism) and was officially opened in 1886 by Queen Victoria.

The University also has good links with the Sorbonne (University of Paris) which is where I plan to spend six months studying at in my year abroad. Yes, the main reason I want to go there is because it's been mentioned in Gossip Girl so many times.

Very excited for what the future holds.

Bises,

Riona

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...