Monday 24 December 2012

Day to Night

Just a quick OOTD (who do I think I am?) before I get back to Made In Chelsea - after London the other day I was supposed to go out a to a friend's birthday later on but after getting back at 11 was just too tired. You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore.

However I'd already planned a quick outfit change so hear you go:

Day: Tartan skirt - Rokit £6, Tan bag - Pull And Bear £20, Double breasted black jacket - New Look £25, Red leopard print Chelsea  Boots - River Island @ ASOS  £15.
Night: Black crop top - Topshop £8, Gold & Silver Monkey necklace - Topshop £10, Gold Hoop earrings - Accessorize £5, Black Lace-up Wedges - H&M £20

After having scooped my hair up, swapped a black turtleneck jumper for the crop top and adding wedges, hoop earrings and red lipstick I would have been ready to go out but I was a huge let down. I've had mixed opinions on hoop earrings for a while but I think they can look great with the right outfit. 

The point I'm making is a tartan skirt (or any vibrant print skirt) is a key item for day or night. Apologies for the awful photos.

Bises,

Riona

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...