Thursday 27 December 2012

6 Coats of Nail Polish, 30 Roast Potatoes and 24 Glasses of ProseccoLater...

So here we are... Chilli Heatwave Doritos, a cup of tea and Milka chocolate Santa in hand listening to The Police, I'm blogging post-Christmas (you may expect a typical Christmas round up, Instagrammed organised piles of presents, the huge dinner, the lot).

I did fairly well on the present front, my main present being the new phone but a few other things like CAITLIN MORAN'S BOOK that I've wanted to read for ages but just never got round to it (yes, this is how eventful my life is). That woman so funny. You can also see I received Miranda Hart's book where she navigates the awkwardness of adult life. As much as I love Miranda, I'm not completely sure if I want to read a 323 page book about her, by her, that makes you feel as if she is literally reading aloud next to you... "Because frankly, where is the manual? The much needed manual to life... A Miran-ual. I thank you."

Can you tell I like florals?

Coming from a family who have an extravagant roast dinner every. Single. Sunday, I look forward to the Christmas Day breakfast far more than the dinner. This, in my house, is toasted bagels with smoked salmon, cream cheese and poached eggs mmmmmm.

Breakfast

After I got in from work (11:30 - 5:30, followed by Secret Santa and free drinks from the bar) we had dinner which was absolutely huge and impossible to finish but vair nice and after that went round my Nan's for what can only be described as a big family "sesh" which involved belting out Irish classics and 80s anthems until 4am. This was followed the next day by work *crey* after battling a 'Paralyser' induced hangover and then once again round to my Nan's for FOOD.

Boxing Day outfit. No comment on the parents' bedroom. Skirt, River Island £20

Aaaand today I've literally done nothing so here is a one photo summary:

Drinking game 'Paralyser'... My Mum and I (playsuit - Miss Selfridge, £50), the table, The Dinner avec capitalised D.

It's pretty depressing to be blogging post-Christmas, I never want it to end, but it's onwards and upwards as we all look forward to New Year's Eve...

Bises,

Riona

P.S. Profuse apologies for the incredibly generic blog post and also for the highly likely upcoming photos of clothes I've bought with Christmas money...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...