Monday 24 December 2012

Flickr

Please don't ask me why I'm writing a blog post at 00:34 on Christmas Eve whilst listening to Justin Timberlake. I think I may have hit my mid life crisis early on in life.

This is just a shameless Flickr plug: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rionadoherty/

Whilst writing is my main interest, I do love a good ol' snap with the camera. Or a few. Actually, lots. the only reason I haven't updated Flickr in a while is because A) my camera broke and B) I've reached the free storage limit so now have to PAY, which I do intend to do at some point.

Anyway I'll probably post a few photos on here every now and again, but the ones on Flickr are what I like to think are my half decent ones. There are photos I took in New York, Boston, Harvard, the Dominican Republic, Lille in France, Croatia and the Lake District on there, along with other snippets of life, so do feel free to click that link I so kindly hyperlinked and comment.

Bises,

Riona

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...