Thursday 11 April 2013

Coachella

I can safely say I've never wished to be somewhere more than Coachella this weekend - the Stone Roses and Blur headlining is pretty much my dream line-up. With the first weekend of Coachella kicking off, a festival more about the clothes worn than the music played, there is no better time to get in the festival mood so I did a little Polyvore set...

Coachella

Coachella by rionadoherty featuring flower jewelry
You can click on the link to see where everything's from.

(note: this was made with sunny California in mind, obviously if it were an English festival, sandals would most definitely be replaced with wellies).

Dungarees are definitely having a moment and will be my staple this summer. You can't go wrong with the ones featured above from Topshop but there are a load going cheap on eBay, even a kid's size might fit.
I LOVE fringing, as do most people at festivals, and in case you don't want to fork out on you can always do it yourself.
The kimono came from Jessa from Girls (yes, I am obsessed) and is perfect for flouncing around in the sun.
The paper eyelashes featured probably look absolutely ridiculous on but remind me of 60s makeup, and if you can't channel your inner hippie at a festival, when can you?

Basically, I wish I was there.

Bises,

Riona

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...