Saturday 13 April 2013

Calling All Fans Of Charlotte Olympia Kitty Flats

To quote Bridget Jones in a more polite way, why is it that when one aspect of life is going brilliantly, another starts falling apart? I exaggerate (my parents aren't getting divorced whilst I have an affair with my lothario of a boss) but whilst I'm on a roll with the blogging recently, my college work is falling behind rapidly.

However, I'm currently escaping from my Sixth Form woes by losing myself in an achingly pretty Charlotte Olympia-sized fairytale. The A/W collection for this year hasn't actually been released yet but one of my favourite blogs Coco's Tea Party got to see a preview and I feel the need to share it with everyone:


This is the only link I can actually find to view them. Based on "children's fables", it's a bit like Disney World gone high fashion. I love the frog embellished slippers and the 'book spine' heels.

Which are your favourites?

Bises,

Riona

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...