Monday 20 May 2013

A Facebook Plea

I know you're all waiting with baited breath to hear my thoughts on Gatsby, but I want to take time to write a proper post on it and, as my life currently consists almost exclusively of college, work and college work, I just won't have the time for a few days - but on the whole I definitely enjoyed the film.

I've noticed quite a lot of people are reading my blog lately but not following - if you're on Google+, please follow! If not, I installed a little gadget on the sidebar the other day which allows you to follow by email! Just enter your email address and you'll receive an email every time I write a post.

Alternatively, if you've enjoyed reading my blog, I'd really appreciate it if you could like my Facebook page! I often post photos and links on there:


Thanking you. Here's a bit of my life over the last month:

1) First legal bottle of champagne! 2) the sunset through a phone box yesterday.
3) Sweep had a haircut the poor soul. 4) Seeing Gatsby eeek. 5) Travelling planning going extremely well... Slightly worrying that two friends and I are being left to backpack in foreign countries for 2 weeks... 6) My cocktail of choice, mojitos. 7) The best iced tea you will ever taste. Recipe coming soon. 8) Erm, in the garden? 9) A summer haul, also coming soon.

Bises,

Riona

P.S. The observant among you have probably realised I've also decided to change the font I use. Ooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...